Tales of the Duchess of York-shira

Now that the hardest part of my semester abroad is completed (crafting a witty and culturally relevant blog title), follow me as I pretend to be Virginia Woolf and/or Ginger Spice, stalk Prince Harry, crash on couches across Europe, and attack my bucket list with a vengeance. Oh, and learn stuff.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cheerio, America.

Thanks to all those who helped craft my epic blog title, and of course, a shoutout to the mother of all travel blogs, Marydee. Pour one out.


Alternate blog titles:

Borzak Attack the Union Jack
War of the Shira Roses
Queen Shira (a bit too obvious)
The Prince (Harry) and I
A broad abroad aboard a bard (props to JC)
Crumpets and Beer
Shir-io, guvnah!


Flight is tomorrow at 6pm. And since I'm accidentally in business class (IM TELLING YOU IM ROYALTY), I'm actually looking forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment